Yesterday we put up a temporary homepage at writeminds.com. It’s a tiny thing (just a few lines of code and a little bit of design), but it’s nevertheless exciting to point a domain to something that’s at least quasi-real.
We’re starting early with our search for Beta testers of WriteMinds, and I’d be thrilled if you used the form below to contribute your email to the list of people who want to help us out. We’ll have the Beta ready by early March, and we’ll need everyone’s help to find bugs, refine the way the product works, and generally get things tight for launch.
Still curious about what WriteMinds will do?
- It’s a quiet, chilled-out writing experience that makes digital composition easier.
- It’s a system for collaboration on complex documents, with edit tracking and versioning.
- It publishes easily to a variety of formats.
- It provides all the essential features needed to write articles, blog posts, academic works, and novels.
- It doesn’t do anything you don’t need it to do.
So for updates on the product, early looks at the design and feature-set, and to get on the Beta-test list, drop your email in the box below. It’d make me very happy.