A few highlights:
- Microsoft Impact: an underrated font choice.
- The release button on the end of the wand: definitely looks durable. That should last
- The lack of discussion of the wand being easy to clean is probably a good choice.
- Is it me, or is the TP attaching to the wrong side of the wand? I feel like it would be better on the other side.
- Until I saw this spot, I had no idea that (a) being a big guy had its advantages and that (b) one of the disadvantages of extra male mass is difficulty with wiping. But I guess that makes sense.
- The old lady looks like she’s trying to seduce me while talking about her dignity. Not cool, old lady. Should we talk regularity next? That should lighten the mood.
- As Brow Beat suggests, this is hardly the first innovation to the TP world since 1880. Charmin and Cottonelle both offer moistened, flushable wipes. And can I get some respect for quilted tissues?
- NUDITY WATCH: There’s some near-nudity happening at 1:31. My slow-motion analysis reveals no substantive evidence of nudity here, but it’s darn close.
So, Telebrands, can I re-do your site?
And Charmin and/or Cottonelle, can we launch a line of moistened wipes that target guys? I think that would be a winner. It seems ridiculous to me that most people stick with dry paper for this task. I don’t see dog owners reaching for 80lb bond to clean up pet messes around the home.
While we’re on the topic, why don’t we try other fabric types? I suggest a seersucker texture, for sanitation during the summer months.
That is all.