I’ve just joined a new gym: Equinox. It’s a delight. A unique, wonderful delight. There are beautiful women there—hell, beautiful people in general—and the amenities are amazing. Their showers have big rain-shower-heads and hot water and nice tile and Kiehl’s, and unlike my home, when you get out of the shower you’re not hit with a wall of frigid air. And there’s a guy that brings you towels while you’re running. Excessive, but nice.
In any case, I’ve included a picture of myself in college for reference, as I’d like to get back to my college fitness levels by the end of this year.
- I’d like to be able to run a 5:00 mile again,
- I’d like to be 185 pounds again,
- I’d like to feel like anything (physical) is possible…again.
- I’d also like to feel fast when I do triathlons later in the year.
- And heck, I’ll be honest, I’d like to look like that again. I feel like a fat mess while I’m running. It sucks.
So, here I go.
Follow my progress here and on DailyMile, which as far as I’m concerned, is the best fitness site on the internets.